Meet Mel Gollan, founder of RIP Global, the Wellington based Fintech pushing the hassle of invoices into the grave. I personally know a ton of people wasting their valuable time tracking their business expenses. How great would it be for them to free up these endless hours of boredom… Making it available for the fun and productive stuff in life? Because that’s what RIP is doing for my friends and all the other Small & Medium Businesses (SMB). Amazing times ahead!Nadja Schlössel
- Is coding the new farming?
- Putting the ‘Cool’ in Compliance
- RIP Global nominated for the 2018 Wellington Gold Awards!
- Who are the crew behind RIP Global?
- Power of IP and Patents
- RIP Global partners with NZBN – we’re all about making life easier for businesses
- RIP Global Founder & CEO joins the 2018 Springboard Enterprises Accelerator
- Hospitality summit 2017
- Top 25 Australasian women founders
- 20 New Zealand Startups to Watch 2017
- RIP Global Rockin at Rise 2017 Hong Kong
- Is RIP Global another death knell for small business bookkeeping?
- RBI 2017 Retail Banking Conference London – Where there’s smoke!!
- FinTech is hot in New Zealand – Meet RIP killing bookkeeping for SMB