If there is one traditional profession being heavily disrupted right now by fintech technology in the small business space, it would have to be bookkeeping. Data entry, expense tracking, invoicing and payroll – tasks traditionally associated with the profession – are becoming increasingly automated by cloud accounting platforms and their add-on partners. As a result, many bookkeepers face death by a thousand cuts, or must move up the advisory value chain to remain relevant. Jessica Ellerm
- RIP Global nominated for the 2018 Wellington Gold Awards!
- Who are the crew behind RIP Global?
- Power of IP and Patents
- RIP Global partners with NZBN – we’re all about making life easier for businesses
- RIP Global Founder & CEO joins the 2018 Springboard Enterprises Accelerator
- Hospitality summit 2017
- Top 25 Australasian women founders
- 20 New Zealand Startups to Watch 2017
- RIP Global Rockin at Rise 2017 Hong Kong
- Is RIP Global another death knell for small business bookkeeping?
- RBI 2017 Retail Banking Conference London – Where there’s smoke!!
- FinTech is hot in New Zealand – Meet RIP killing bookkeeping for SMB