RIP Global looks after all of your paperwork, reconciliation, and on-charging automatically at the point of purchase. RIP Global was founded by Mel Gollan on her lounge room floor with the aim to kill the soul destroying and time-consuming hassle of compliance. Mel secured some global patents and got to work building RIP Global. Today RIP Global is a fully automated invoice and receipt solution which operates from the point of origin (the merchant POS system) and delivers to the cloud – all scan and touch free. Secure, clean, completely accounting enriched, without the customer lifting a finger. Since launching in 2014 they have attracted a lot of attention globally and now have products in development for Fintech, Regtech, and Insurtech. Their solution is fraud proof with fully enriched data, which can go right down to the minute details on items purchased. Stephanie O'Brien, The Martec
- RIP Global nominated for the 2018 Wellington Gold Awards!
- Who are the crew behind RIP Global?
- Power of IP and Patents
- RIP Global partners with NZBN – we’re all about making life easier for businesses
- RIP Global Founder & CEO joins the 2018 Springboard Enterprises Accelerator
- Hospitality summit 2017
- Top 25 Australasian women founders
- 20 New Zealand Startups to Watch 2017
- RIP Global Rockin at Rise 2017 Hong Kong
- Is RIP Global another death knell for small business bookkeeping?
- RBI 2017 Retail Banking Conference London – Where there’s smoke!!
- FinTech is hot in New Zealand – Meet RIP killing bookkeeping for SMB