If there is one traditional profession being heavily disrupted right now by fintech technology in the small business space, it would have to be bookkeeping. Data entry, expense tracking, invoicing and payroll – tasks traditionally associated with the profession – are becoming increasingly automated by cloud accounting platforms and their add-on partners. As a result, many bookkeepers face death by a thousand cuts, or must move up the advisory value chain to remain relevant. Jessica Ellerm
- Wash your mouth out!
- Digital Vs Automation, whats the Diff?
- Annual Royal Society Research Awards evening
- RIP Expenses – Fully Automated
- RIP Global are stoked to partner with NZBN
- Is coding the new farming?
- Putting the ‘Cool’ in Compliance
- RIP Global nominated for the 2018 Wellington Gold Awards!
- Who are the crew behind RIP Global?
- Power of IP and Patents
- RIP Global partners with NZBN – we’re all about making life easier for businesses
- RIP Global Founder & CEO joins the 2018 Springboard Enterprises Accelerator
- Hospitality summit 2017
- Top 25 Australasian women founders